Sunday, March 2

Oh WOW!!

I CAN'T believe that I haven't updated since September!!! that's probably because I started my new job in October, wow,,,, well i guess i have been busy, lol.
Can't update it all now, there's just too much! Just going to post a few layouts that I've finished,,,,, Went for a perm position on Friday for where I am working, (i'm on Agency) and I think I blew it :(, you know when you go for an interview and you come out and all these bloody things start popping into your head, why didn't I say this? can't believe I didn't say that! hope I get it but they have interviewed soooo many that I may not :( oh well, we will see,,, i WILL update and let you all know :)
so....... let's see, the other weekend I had a 40th on Fri night, a 50th on Sat night and my Son's meal out Sunday night, I was soooooo tired after that, got an iffy tummy too, so I lost a days pay on the Monday as I was poorly sick :(
Will post the layouts next k,
byeeeee Twiggs xxx

No comments: