Sunday, September 16

TGI Sunday!!!





I am so glad it's Sunday, what a week!! can't tell you anything about it or you will think I live in some crime riddled town!!! why is it that the little scum bags always seem to wriggle out of what they do, the world has no consequences anymore and my faith in the justice system remains intact, or in other words shaky!!! grrrrrrr!


On a lighter note, my Sisiter should be back from Turkey, Mum should be back from Spain and my Niece turned 8 last Friday, what a cutie :) hiya monster :)


Tommorrow is the start of my supposed 2nd week annual hols, and I am working, sigh! need the money and I would only sit on my PC all day anyway :) oh well, there's always Christmas if I can afford it, lol.....


Chris is counting down the days to his Florida trip and Claire is going onto her 4th and final week of training in Wimbledon for her new job, so far she loves it, she will do just great :)


Darren if you are reading, hope you are feeling so much better since your Op, just sit back for the next 2 weeks and practice on your guitar :) waiting for a clip of you on media file, hehe,,,,


Trevs got a shiny new car, see how all the good stuff happens to others in my family, cars, hols, etc etc,,, whats been good for me this week, hmmmm, well I guess the men in white coats haven't carted me off yet so that's pretty cool, lol,,,, and someone told me I was beautiful, bless, taking them for their annual eye test next week, I think their prescription may need strengthening!!


K, will leave it at that for now, I finally got to adding Tammy's blog to my list, I am such a numpty with the technical stuff!!! see you soon, Twiggs xxx

No comments: