Sunday, August 19

Sunday!

Is it Sunday, gawd!!! another 2 days just gone, poof!!
Spent all day yesterday at Camelot with the young people I work with on Saturdays and it rained, ok so I know I complain about the weather but it's mid August for gods sake! we should all be walking around with burn shoulders and noses now... well we got wet, they went on rides and i took pictures and managed not to throw up on the coach on the way home! phew... today I am doing NOTHING, i think hubs wanted to go out but I am so weary, just want to sit and play catch up on the PC, need to get in here and update more too, thanks Tammy for the push :)
OK.... since May, hehe, not really, I will concise it somewhat.... got new job, left job, got another job, need more work, another interview tomoz, graduated, lived, ate, slept, finished, seeeeeee that wasn't so bad huh?
Still scrappin, still tubin (not so my group would notice mind you, soz) will put up a link to some freebies in a min, just catching up....
oh and tomoz is my Wedding anniversary, 24 years, yikes!!!! double murder, lol,,,, where the heck did THAT go!!!! not doing anything, been there done that, hehe..... might make something nice for tea, hell, I might make tea!!!!
ok, enough, freebies next..... Twiggs xxx

No comments: