Friday, August 31

Another week!


The weeks are going past way too fast! this week has been a blur, working all week, trying to find something to wear for my sister Maria's wedding on Sunday! aarrgggghhhhhh, I HATE clothes shopping,, sorted now anyway :)

Off to the x-stitch show at the G-Mex centre with my Mum & friend tomoz, couldn't have come at a worse time, I am skint! new job doesn't pay out until 15th sept, neeeeeeed a cash injection for these shows... oh well next time :)

Today all over the news is the 10th Anniversary of the death of Princess Diana, I really can't believe it's 10 years! We were in the middle of the Channel on a ferry coming home from France when they announced she was dead, OMG, I am not really a big royalist but that was soooooo sad, poor Prince's. So this weekend it will be full of all that on the TV, think I might join in with the rest of the world and scrap a page,, will post again after the wedding, byeeeeeee, oh just remembered, had my haircut, lol, swore I wouldn't do that agian before a wedding (due to past nightmare's!!!) BUT it was a state, looks kinda like a feather cut, hey does that mean I am 13 again, lol....
huggs Twiggs xxx
I am soooo useless with blogs, I wanted the photo at the bottom of what I wanted to write, why does it appear at the top? grrr, any suggestions would be good, ta...

No comments: